Monday, August 29, 2011

A little monday morning encouragement...

as i sit here with my morning coffee, i'm trying to get geared up for my full week of school! thinking about some of my favorite songs and the encouragement, love, and conviction that they bring. good to think about over a cup of coffee mixed with a little anxiety. but, what comforts me is remembering and thanking God for the most incredible plan that He has laid out for us. He has shown us this incredible plan thru the most beautiful and full blessings that He has given us since we've been married. He has used Yazoo City as a source of constant blessing for us. Thank You!


if you're the type, read over some of these favorite verses of mine. reflect on them. i pray you find encouragement!


Laden with guilt and full of fears,
I fly to thee, my Lord,
And not a glimpse of hope appears,
But in Thy written Word.
The volumes of my Father's grace
Does all my griefs assuage
Here I behold my Savior's face
in every page.


All that feeds my busy pride
Cast it ever more aside.
Bid my will to Thine submit,
Lay me humbly at Thy feet.

Thy mercy my God is the theme of my song
The joy of my heart, and the boast of my tongue
Thy free grace alone, from the first to the last,
Hath won my affections, and bound my soul fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment