Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Summer!

Well, I guess it's safe to say that summer is almost over. Our summer was AWESOME! It started off with an incredible wedding and a wonderful honeymoon, and included many trips to Philadelphia, game nights with the Bufords and Bledsoes, road trips to Jackson, Natchez, the beach, and a few campgrounds and fairgrounds.  There were many homework assignments, a big move, a million job applications, missing wisdom teeth, and a lot of hand-washed dishes. 

I think about our first summer married and it was great! It was hard but it was fulfilling in so many more ways. I have had SO much fun in our first 3 married months! You always hear horror stories or those cloud-9 stories about being a newlywed, and I think we've experienced both! But overall, it's a blast and I'm excited about doing this for the rest of my earthly life. 

Here are some pictures of our last few months, some I've already put on here and some are from our last moments of engagement.
Chi O Formal in April
Fishing in Philly
Chi O Cabaret/My Birthday!
The Honeymoon! :)

The failed camping trip
Sunday hangouts
4th of July beach time with the Lesleys!


And of course I have more pictures to upload. BUT, needless to say, it has been an awesome summer! I'm sad to see it go and to have to grow up a little more (aka find a real job). I'm thankful for us making it through the past couple of months unemployed. God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment