Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Wedding Pictures!

Hey everyone! Life has been busy, as always. News to come soon, but we'll have to wait until next time. :) We've been everywhere I feel like! 2 weekends ago, we were in Jackson and Natchez to visit family and for my grandfather's memorial service. We got home Sunday night and then Tuesday morning we left for Hot Springs, Arkansas for the Buford family vacation. We TRULY relaxed, ate, laid out, and just enjoyed each other's company.

God has really been working on my heart lately. Selfishly, I've kind of kept it to myself. But multiple times a day, I'm being overwhelmed with so many thoughts about our life and how much His hand is in it. I feel so incredibly blessed that I tear up almost every time I think about it. I know, I'm a girl and I'm emotional. But, He is real in my heart. It's been so hard not to be angry and doubtful during the stresses and uncertainty of finding jobs and trying to make it financially. I won't lie, there have been moments where I am angry at God and I am doubtful of His promises, but then I'm reminded in odd ways that He's still there. These ways come in many forms. I've been walking (or trying to) the past few mornings, and I listen to my ipod. So many songs reassure me of the beauty of my God. One song that keeps coming on and I just love and it literally makes me cry every time I hear it is "Revelation Song" by Kari Jobe. Her voice is incredible and her words are so heartfelt and full. I guess I say all of this to say that God has been tugging on my heart to share how I'm doing spiritually on this blog. Our friends have been prayer warriors for us and our family has been so loving and supportive and our God has been the foundation of it all. He has made our foundation out of rock, and we aren't going anywhere. All I can say is, "those who wait for Him shall renew their strength" [Isaiah 40:31]---and our strength has been renewed.

Ok, SO, here are some of my favorite pictures from our wedding. I FINALLY got them uploaded (thanks, Rachael!) and I'm excited to share some of them.



















Of course, there are about 600 more pictures that I want to share so badly! But that would take forever for me to upload :) Hopefully I can share then with you a little at a time. There are so many more that mean so much to me. I love looking through them! Anyways, hope all is well. Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment