Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Holiday Review....

A few scenes from Christmas and New Years................

Todd gave me a rifle! (while mom and I were baking Christmas candy)

 (i was confused.......)


 guarding the divinity........just in case!
 505 Poplar Avenue


 a little Jane Kimmel time the morning after Meredith's 21st!
 Merry Christmas Eve!
 some of my favorite people everrr...
 sweet Neely
 Merry Christmas! Love, the DeWeese's :)
 not amused
 Grandy and her kids
 Grandy and a few of the grandkids
 playing with Chan Chan
 camo snuggie!
 a little entertainment for the evening
 SNOW! (a tiny bit on the roof...haha)

 Merry Christmas. Dane locked the keys in the car
 Clara, Ab, and me
 Clara!
 extremely silly.... with weird thrown in the mix
 Dane and I's Delta New Years... we explored :) geese and blackbirds were everywhere...




 :)



 Love, 
Dane and MK

1 comment:

  1. You are getting great pictures with that new camera!!!
    I love your comments...so funny!!

    ReplyDelete