Tuesday, February 1, 2011

oh man...

Well everyone............... I start grad school tomorrow!!
I'm a little nervous, but overall excited and sort of ready! After I finish this program, I will be on my way to something that I've always wanted to do........help people through counseling. Needless to say, I'm going to be challenged and changed in so many ways in the next 2.5 years. I've been reading some of the material I'll be studying more in depth come tomorrow, and the Lord has already spoken to me in multiple ways. God is good!

In other news, we're moving to Yazoo City. It's not that far of a move, but we want to live closer to highway 49 and just in civilization :) We're excited! We'll be moving February 9th to a cute 2 bedroom apartment.

Hunting season is officially over. I never ever ever thought I'd say this, but I'm actually kind of sad. Hunting has been a source of fun times this year! From Texas to Greenwood to Philadelphia to Starkville and all of the other places we've been, we've had a blast and I've learned a lot about it. I can officially say I feel like a hunter's wife and I'm happy that Dane is so passionate about it. Next up: fishing!! I'm pretty pumped about this time of year........seeing as I'm so much better at fishing than Dane is. KIDDING! I just like to tease him. But it's a blast spending a beautiful day fishing!

I've started working at my old stomping grounds once, sometimes twice a week. THE SEATTLE DRIP! For the first time in a while I'm actually truly enjoying my job. My bosses are incredible and my co-workers (some of which I've been friends with since I worked here in high school!) are encouraging. Nothing like a Christian environment to work in! I feel so blessed.

Please pray for this transition that's about to happen with school! AH! Love you all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment