Monday, May 2, 2011

reasons why it's been a while...

Hello friends and family!

I'm sorry that I have slacked on updating.  Life has been crazy!  We have moved into our new place, celebrated my 23rd birthday and Dane's 24th birthday, gotten bogged down with school and work insanity, gone to weddings, had family in town, and have been busy busy busy.  Also, we are celebrating our ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY this weekend! WHAAAAAT?! Where has the time gone?! I cannot believe it. Marriage has been wonderful, hard, sanctifying, beautiful, rough, and more of a blessing than anything.  We have done so much in a year. My next post will not be until the end of May, seeing as I have many papers to write and finals to study for.  I just cannot justify spending time uploading pictures and writing posts when I have an overwhelming workload ahead.  Anyways, my last final is May 18th, and I will hopefully update the blog soon after that.  Thank you for being patient! Look forward to that post... It will contain pictures of our new place, our birthday celebrations, our anniversary, and our fast-growing pup Bea.  She is growing like crazy.  We have no idea what Bea is going to turn out like.  When we first got her she was plump and fuzzy and now she is a little fuzzy and so slender! She's growing faster than her calorie intake (lucky thing).  Anyways, pictures and awesome updates to come soon.  Until then, please pray for my finals and for Dane's work.  Also, please be thinking of the tornado victims and pray for the damage that might occur in our area (and around the Southeast) as a result of flooding.  Thank you Lord for this sanctifying year.  Thank you for the friends, jobs, schoolings, assignments (ehhh), trips, families, puppies, and Dane.

Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment