Thursday, June 17, 2010

Home Sweet Home

Hello! Well, we've been busy making our new place a home. I'm posting some pictures of my favorite part, the kitchen! We are fully stocked and I must say that I love being in the kitchen or walking through it or just looking at it. Ha! If it wasn't for Meredith, Laura, Kitty, and Jessica, our place would not have come together as fast as it did. They were huge blessings, and I'm so thankful for y'all.

Ok, now for the pictures!At first, our kitchen cabinets had this very interesting black glass/gold design thing on them... they were not pretty:

BUT, with an extremely crafty group of friends, we made them turn out like this!

I just love them so much! Our kitchen really does look awesome. The only downside is no dishwasher. But that's okay.... we'll manage! Now, for pictures of my equally favorite part of this place, the view of our backyard!




Yes, our backyard is a lake with our own deck. It's so beautiful! We definitely love it.

Anyways, we're still working hard on the rest of the place. We just rearranged our bedroom this morning. Hope everyone can come visit us soon!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, wow! The kitchen looks awesome! Very cheery and welcoming! Also, I love the deck and back . . . how much do you charge for a week of relaxation in Starkvegas? Ha!

    Love you,

    MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're so glad the Kroger gift card worked out well! We knew how expensive it is to stock the pantry and such. We can't wait to come see the whole place and get you the couch. Love, Dad and Angela

    ReplyDelete